Wednesday 4 November 2009

Mood Mapping Courses - Update - 1st Saturday of the Month

Learn Mood Mapping 1st hand


Places are available: up to 10 people

7th November
5th December
9th January (because of the Bank Holiday)

10.30 - 5.00pm
in Fulham

Be the Early Adopter in your neighbourhood

Email me at liz@Lizmiller.co.uk if you would like to come along

You will

Learn how to Map your own moods,
Understand what causes your moods and the 5 keys to mood
Understand what area or areas of your life cause you most trouble
To gauge other peoples' mood
To learn to influence other peoples' mood


The book is the Course manual, please bring your copy with you - with additional notes as needed,

Most of all, it will be fun!



£15 or thereabouts to cover lunch, teas and coffees




Copyright (c) Dr. Liz Miller
www.moodmapping.com


Find out more - Buy the Book!
Mood Mapping - Available Now!!

Click here for Blackwells

Click here for Waterstones

Click here for Tesco's




Copyright (c) Dr. Liz Miller
www.lizmiller.info

4 comments:

  1. Hi There!
    I heard your interview with Chris Evans on radio 2. Immediately bought your book and feel blown away by it!
    I work in women's mental health and wellbeing and this approach is perfect for our service users. I'd really like to develop a mood mapping workshop/course to use in our centre. I have experience of facilitating workshops and feel confident our women will benefit greatly. Unfortunately, our charity is unable to financially support me to attend your workshops in Fullham. If you are ever able to deliver your workshop/s in the Yorkshire region, I shall be the first to attend! Please keep me informed.

    Thank you Liz, for developing a simple and 'achievable for all' means of managing our mental health and well being.

    Tracy - tracy.drake@womencentre.org.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, I live in Edinburgh and after 25 years in the frenzied world of IT, I have stepped away from that to focus on work life balance mentoring. I have spent a year studying techniques to help address this growing issue including the work of the amazing Anthony Robbins, NLP, Reiki, EFT, Emotrance, Colour Therapy etc I read about your book in the Sunday Times and bought it immediately. It is a wonderful read and makes such good sense. To quote Einstein 'If you cant explain it simply you don't understand it well enough'. You have taken such a complex issue and explained it simply and beautifully. Thank You. I would be keen to attend a class and become an early adopter. Do you have any plans to run a class in Edinburgh?

    Kind regards,
    Caroline

    caroline.finlay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    I read about your book in the Sunday Times and bought it immediately. It is a wonderful read and makes such good sense, to quote Einstein 'if you cant explain it simply you don't understand it well enough'. You have taken such a complex issue and explained it simply and beautifully. Thank You. I am a work life balance mentor and would be keen to attend a class and become a local adopter. I live in Edinburgh, do you have any plans to run a class here?

    Kind regards,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sorry to ignore these comments, for some reason I don't seem to have been emailed by blogger and I was too modest to think anyone might comment ;-)

    Chris Evans gave some wonderful promotion - I think he likes it :-)

    In terms of running workshops - I am happy to travel - as long as someone can organise it so costs get covered etc. and we get a group together.

    No plans for Edinburgh or Yorkshire - but no problem going there

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for your comment and I look forward to reading it