Sunday 18 October 2009

Launch Party - great fun!!!


Many thanks to everyone who came to the Launch Party on Saturday - it was fun, and I loved coming downstairs the next morning, to find the place full of flowers - many many thanks to everyone. I understand why Ivana Trump spent $1,000 dollars a week - flowers make you feel better.

Sunday morning I felt like a Book Star!! and with Mood Mapping well reviewed in the Sunday Express, written up in Red Magazine and the photographer from the Independent on my doorstep, I felt wonderful. I now understand a little why people have such a craving for celebrity status, my cup overflowered!

Being lauded by people who have never met you feels great. Equally, I can understand that being damned by people who have only ever repeated rumours about you is horrible in equal measure. What goes round, comes round and perhaps the institutions of this country might bear that in mind before they lay into innocent people with such unholy zeal.

Meanwhile, I hope I was good enough in my previous lives to allow this brief taste of Book Stardom to continue a little longer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Copyright (c) Dr. Liz Miller
www.moodmapping.com


Find out more - Buy the Book!
Mood Mapping - Available Now!!

Click here for Blackwells

Click here for Waterstones

Click here for Tesco's




Copyright (c) Dr. Liz Miller
www.lizmiller.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for your comment and I look forward to reading it